Monday, the first of May, come and have fun while cooking up a storm with family and friends with our potjiekos competition, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Winelands at Joie de Vivre. It’s Workers Day, a public holiday, so make sure you reward your hard work by coming and relaxing at Joie de Vivre.
Monday, 01 May 2017
Joie De Vivre
09h00 – Set-up of stands and cook-off starts
13h00 – Potjie must be finished for judging
Competition entry date is from the 10th of April 2017 till 26th of April 2017
Contact us for more information on (021)875 5588/3005 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter the competition:
- Entry fee per group is R100
- Team size: Four members per group
- Bring your own ingredients for the Potjie, own Potjie pots, utensils, braai’s, umbrella/gazebo, chairs, charcoal, wood, firelighters and tables
- Main course with at least two side dishes of your choice, a front and a dessert. One of the dishes should be fired (baked).
- Minimum of four dishes in total to be made.
- Everything must be done in pots.
- All preparations should be done on the premises
- The dishes your team has prepared (all four dishes)
- Décor for your table with a theme of your choice
- Best dressed team and best effort
- Any corporate advertising and promotional material will be welcome
- Team spirit
Entry fee for team supporters and spectators is R30 pp
Entertainment for the day:
- Food stalls
Please note no fires to be made directly on the lawn fields
We would like to thank you for your support
Awesome prizes up for grabs – don’t miss out!